Terms and Use.
This website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about IPRT. We have made all reasonable efforts to provide accurate information on this website. However, we cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information contained therein. In addition, some of the information contained in this site is time sensitive and one should not assume the information contained herein is accurate or current as of any date, other than the date indicated. We disclaim any duty to update such information. Nothing contained in IPRT’s website constitutes investment advice and any decisions based on information contained in this site are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
Cautionary Statements Regarding Oil and Gas Quantities.
The United States Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") permits oil and gas companies, in their filings with the SEC, to disclose only proved reserves that a company has demonstrated by actual production or conclusive formation tests to be economically and legally producible under existing economic and operating conditions. We may use certain terms on the website, such as reserve "potential" or "upside" or other descriptions of volumes of reserves potentially recoverable through additional drilling or recovery techniques that the SEC's guidelines strictly prohibit us from including in filings with the SEC. These estimates are by their nature more speculative than estimates of proved reserves and accordingly are subject to substantially greater risk of actually being realized by the Company. Investors are urged to consider closely the disclosure in our SEC Filings. In addition, reconciliation and calculation schedules for non-GAAP financial measures can be found on this website.
This website contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All statements, other than statements of historical facts, included in this website that address activities, events or developments that the Company expects, believes or anticipates will or may occur in the future are forward-looking statements. Terminology such as “may,” “will,” “could,” “expect,” “plan,” “project,” “intend,” “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “predict,” “potential,” “pursue,” “target,” the negative of such terms or other comparable terminology often identify forward-looking statements. These statements are based on certain assumptions made by the Company based on management's experience and perception of historical trends, current conditions, anticipated future developments and other factors believed to be appropriate. Such statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to a number of assumptions, risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the control of the Company, which may cause actual results to differ materially from those implied or expressed by the forward-looking statements. Further information on such assumptions, risks and uncertainties is available in the Company’s SEC Filings. Any forward-looking statement speaks only as of the date on which such statement is made and the Company undertakes no obligation to correct or update any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by applicable law.
Links to Third Party SitesThis website contains links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this website is at the visitor's own risk and we are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advices or statements made on these sites. We provide these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement or warranty of those links or their associated websites. In addition, providing links to these websites does not imply and should not be interpreted as any type of endorsement, recommendation or approval by IPRT of the content on the websites, the organizations sponsoring the websites or their products or services.
1. In furtherance of the clause IPRT reserves the right to apply the KYC procedure to particular
users, addresses and particular transactions of crypto assets.
2. The up-to-date information on the AML/KYC procedures can always be found at KYC.
Prior to your use of the Services and on an ongoing basis you represent, warrant, covenant and
1. you use our Services at your sole option, discretion and risk;
2. you are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable while using our Services;
3. you are NOT in, under the control of, or a national or resident of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Crimea, Sudan, Syria, Bangladesh and Bolivia, as well as any other country subject to United Nations Security Council Sanctions List and its equivalent or United States of America (including all USA territories like Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Island, and the US Virgin Islands (St. Croix, St. John and St. Thomas), Japan or a jurisdiction where crypto assets transactions are explicitly prohibited (“Restricted Locations”). IPRC token does not operate in Restricted Locations. IPRC token maintains the right to select the markets and jurisdictions to operate in and may restrict or deny its services to certain countries at any time.
4. you are at least 16 years old or of other legal age, according to your relevant jurisdiction;
5. you agree to pay the fees for Exchanges completed via Services as defined by IPRC token, which We may change from time to time; You further represent, agree and warrant, that you will not violate any law, contract, third-party right or commit a tort by accessing or using the Services, and that you are solely responsible for your actions and/or inactions while using our Services. Without prejudice to the foregoing, you represent, agree and warrant, that YOU WILL NOT:
1. use our Services or will immediately cease using those if any applicable law in your country prohibits or will prohibit you at any time from doing so;
2. use our Services to participate in fraudulent, scam or any type of illegal activity;
3. exchange via our Services or attempt to pay-in crypto assets, which are obtained from illegal gambling activities; fraud; money-laundering; or terrorist activities; or any other illegal activities. With our Services the user can only use crypto assets, which are obtained from legal sources;
4. provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information;
5. attempt to modify, decompile, reverse-engineer or disassemble our software in any way;
6. use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Services or to extract data;
7. attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access any service or area of our Services that you are not authorized to access;
8. develop any third-party applications that interact with our Services without our prior written consent; AND
9. Encourage or induce any third party to engage in any of the activities prohibited under this Section.
1. IPRC token does not and will not provide any investment advice or legal advice regarding
your exchange. You acknowledge that only you are responsible for your decisions and actions
performed on our platform and we will not make any personal recommendations for or advise
you on the exchange of particular crypto assets. Before performing any exchange of crypto
assets, you should carefully consider whether such an exchange is suitable for you with your
current circumstances and financial resources.
2. Be aware that crypto assets are generally assumed to be subject to high volatility due to them still being in the early stages of developing, technologically and financially. Crypto assets do not necessarily have a specific form of protection or regulation by any governmental body, which means that by exchanging crypto assets, you will not be able to enforce any guarantees or safeguards expected with regulated financial services.
3. THE RISK OF LOSS IN THE EXCHANGE OF CRYPTO ASSETS CAN BE SUBSTANTIAL, AND THEREFORE YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THE POSSIBILITY OF LOSSES ASSOCIATED WITH THE EXCHANGE OF CRYPTO ASSETS AND MUST ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH EXCHANGES AND FOR THEIR RESULTS.
Third-Party Content and Services:
1. For the purposes hereof "Third-Party Content" shall mean the content provided by third
parties, including without limitation links to web pages of such parties, which may be
represented on the Website and other Services. At the same time "Third-party service" refers to
any platform or network in which crypto assets belong to you or where you are the beneficial
owner of crypto assets; or any website or platform which we redirect you to; and this platform or
website is maintained by a third party outside of the Services, including, but not limited to third-
2. Price accuracy. Although we enforce strict price accuracy policies for all fiat providers and do our best to ensure that the content displayed on or via our Marketplace is up-to-date and accurate, we cannot guarantee the reliability or accuracy of such content.
3. No control over third-party services. If you encounter any problems with any Third-Party Services available via IPRC exchange, you acknowledge that you should resolve that issue with the relevant third-party or fiat provider and that your sole remedy in such circumstances lies within the relevant third-party and not within IPRC exchange.
4. You may be charged fees by the third-party service provider. IPRC exchange is not responsible for any third-party services' fees. You are solely responsible for your use of the third-party service, and you agree to comply with all terms and conditions applicable to any third-party service.
5. The exchange rates discrepancy is at any time possible due to the Third-Party algorithms. YOU INDEMNIFY AND HOLD CHANGELLY HARMLESS AGAINST ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE AFORESAID EXCHANGE RATES DISCREPANCY WHICH IS BELOW 10 USD.
6. While using our Services, you may view Third-Party Content. We do not control, endorse or adopt (unless otherwise expressly stated by Us) any Third-Party Content and shall have no responsibility for Third-Party Content, including without limitation material that may be misleading, incomplete, erroneous, offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. In addition, your business dealings or correspondence with such third parties are solely between you and the third parties. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings, and you understand that your use of Third-Party Content, and your interactions with third parties, is at your own risk.
1. All our intellectual property assets ("IP") including but not limited to all copyrights,
trademarks, patents, service marks, trade names, software code, icons, logos, characters,
layouts, trade secrets, buttons, color scheme and graphics are protected by local and
international intellectual property laws and treaties.
2. We hereby grant you a limited, nonexclusive and non-sublicensable license to access and use our IP for your personal use only.
3. In any case you may not alter, modify, reproduce, distribute or commercially exploit any materials, including text, graphics, video, audio, software code, user interface design or logos.
4. The license granted under this Section will automatically terminate if We suspend or terminate your access to the Services.
5. In case you upload or share any feedback, suggestion, idea or other information or material ("Content") with us you automatically grant us a worldwide license to use your content. It becomes part of the public domain as long as it remains on our Website and Services. It can be used for marketing or any other purposes at our sole discretion.
1. You agree and consent to receive electronically all Communications, that Changelly may be willing to communicate to you in connection with your IPRC Account and/or use of our Services. For the purposes hereof “Communications” shall mean all and any communication, agreement, document, receipt, notice and disclosure, which may be from time to time addressed to user by IPRC token. You may withdraw your consent to receive electronic Communications by sending a withdrawal notice to support. If this is a case, you waive your right to plead ignorance. If you decline or withdraw consent to receive electronic Communications, IPRC token may suspend or terminate your use of the Services.
Limitation of Liabilities:
1. Except as expressly provided to the contrary in a writing by Us, our Services are provided on
an "As is" and "As available" basis. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, AND YOU WAIVE, ALL
WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT
LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO OUR SERVICES,
INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN.
2. Except as otherwise required by law, IN NO EVENT SHALL CHANGELLY, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM RELIANCE BY ANY USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM CHANGELLY, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM A FORCE MAJEURE EVENT, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO CHANGELLY'S RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF IPRC Exchange (INCLUDING OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS), WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, CHANGELLY OR TO THESE TERMS EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO CHANGELLY WITHIN 3 MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE OF ANY CLAIM GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
3. We strive to protect our users from fraudulent and scam activities in the sphere of crypto assets. It is possible, that some crypto assets are purposed for unlawful seizure of the property, or are construed as a fraud, scam or any other activity, recognized by the laws as illegal and/or non-compliant with legal requirements. IPRC token cooperates with law enforcements agencies and other competent authorities in order to determine and disclose such crypto assets. We reserve the right to prohibit and discontinue any Exchanges via our Services with such crypto asset at our sole discretion, without any prior notice to you and without publication of the reason for such decision, whenever this comes to our knowledge. YOU INDEMNIFY AND HOLD CHANGELLY HARMLESS AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ORIGINATED FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH PROHIBITION AND DISCONTINUATION OF EXCHANGES IN OUR WEBSITE WITH ANY CRYPTO ASSET.
Termination of the Terms:
We reserve the right to terminate these Terms and delete your IPRC Account and registration
(including your username and password) in the following cases:
1. If for any reason We decide to discontinue to provide the Service, by providing at least a 3 (three) calendar days’ notice (which shall be provided by e-mail);
2. If We believe that you have breached any of the terms of these Terms, immediately without notice;
3. If We decide to terminate our Services, immediately without notice.
1. These Terms contain the entire agreement, and supersede all prior and contemporaneous
understandings between the parties regarding the Services.
2. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and any other agreement you may have with IPRC, the terms of that other agreement will prevail only if these Terms are specifically identified and declared to be overridden by such other agreement.
3. Our failure or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege under these Terms shall not operate as a waiver thereof.
4. The invalidity or unenforceability of any of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other of these Terms, all of which shall remain in full force and effect.
5. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without prior written consent from IPRC, including by operation of law or in connection with any change of control. IPRC may assign or transfer any or all of its rights under these Terms, in whole or in part, without obtaining your consent or approval.